Website SNOW SOFTWARE
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow’s platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
The VP of Applications is a senior-level role responsible for overseeing teams of software developers and business analysts, and providing leadership, vision and direction for the IT Apps organization.
This position is responsible for recruiting, developing and retaining talent, as well as ensuring the software engineering staff has the skills and capabilities to meet business needs. The VP also oversees the implementation of Apps initiatives, and is responsible for our enterprise architecture.
- Build strong working relationships with business leaders to ensure IT Apps meet expectations and contribute to achievement of business goals.
- Lead IT Apps and set goals for improving code quality, maintainability, security, and scalability. Monitor progress against these goals.
- Build a culture that supports learning, collaboration, transparency, and inclusiveness.
- Manage employee engagement and promote a compelling employee value proposition to retain staff.
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction for the IT enterprise architecture.
- Experience leading geographically distributed teams.
- Strong talent management skills including talent development, coaching, mentoring, and team motivation
- Understanding of relevant tools and platforms (e.g. cloud platforms, web technologies, API, client-server technologies, continuous integration and deployment),
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand and drive business objectives.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the ability to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside collaborative and approachable colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success – the world’s largest enterprises and most trusted institutions use Snow to optimize their software, applications, hardware and cloud investments. Here at Snow, our entire team is focused on the success of our customers. We believe that a single platform, built from the most innovative products, can revolutionize our industry. Today, IT leaders have a unique opportunity to transform and protect their organizations, and we are here to help. Ready to work at the edge of innovation. If so, we are hiring future-focused and customer-centric team players all over the world.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.