Website Pure Integration LLC
pureIntegration is looking for a Video Advertising Integration Engineer to assist with design, engineering, and integration of video ad insertion systems that provide video content across many device types.
Our team is looking for qualified and experienced Engineer for the position of Integration Engineer to help with system integration effort for various advertising/alternate content projects within the group. The platform has high visibility as it is integral to all video delivery platforms.
The ideal candidate has experience supporting Engineering efforts to build a proof of concept solutions and perform system integration tasks for complex platforms.
Location: Denver, CO ( COVID Remote)
Work Arrangement: 1099 Contract Role or W2 Fulltime
Work Authorization: GC & USCIT
- Coordinate end-to-end systems integration and functional validation for various components for video advertising platform for both Classic QAM video delivery and IP based ABR streaming platform. This role requires close collaboration with Product, Architecture, Development, System Integration & Test and Operations/Monitoring teams as well as external solution vendors.
- Document interfaces and technical requirements for various components as part of the end-to-end platform.
- Create deployment architecture and developing MOPs for deployment.
- Perform operation readiness testing for the end-to-end platform and entire workflow
- Train Operations team for operational handoff.
- Assist in troubleshooting of any production issues.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering with software development experience.
- Familiarity with various Software Engineering methodologies such as SAFe/Agile
- Experience with various networking protocols, virtualized platforms and cloud computing a plus
- Experience with various scripting technologies and monitoring tools such as Bash and Python
- Experience with log monitoring and reporting tools such as Splunk, Kibana and Cloudwatch a plus
- Past experience in developing, deploying or operating a video advertising platform a plus.
- Cable and video Industry experience; specifically, with IP Video and/or Dynamic Ad Insertion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.