You might not have heard of us (yet), but millions across the world have.
In 1979 we opened the first ever JYSK store in Denmark, since then we have raised the JYSK flag in more than 50 countries worldwide with over 2,800 stores.
At JYSK, we were founded on the principle of ‘A Great Offer’, our size and scale means that we can offer our customers great quality Scandinavian products for the home at very competitive prices.
We are very ambitious, we have an international goal of reaching 5000 stores, the UK is a big part of reaching those numbers.
Want to be part of that…?
Are you willing to go the extra mile to make a sale? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with constant challenges? Do you get a kick out of performing in a team? Then you might be just what we are looking for.
You Bring dedication and…
• Want to sell
• Put customers first and give them an unforgettable experience
• Work hard and are an active part of the team
• Thrive in a very busy and dynamic environment
• Have the drive and ambition to create a career at JYSK
You Meet possibilities and…
• A competitive bonus that rewards great sales and results
• Opportunities for development and first-class practical training
• Chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
• A great company culture
You must be 18 or over to be considered for this position.