Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Ensure HSE policy is in effect and being adhered to.
- Ensure warehouse consumable inventory is tracked and ordered as needed.
- Ensure 6S policy is in effect and adhered to.
- Support deviation and claim validation processes.
- Support productivity tracking and provide feedback as needed to associate.
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas.
- Use equipment to scan product and print labels
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems as needed.
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Complete cycle count as required.
- Perform daily safely inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift trucks
- Ensure facility is audit ready at all times
- Communicate and report any incidents to supervisor.
- Load, unload, and store products and/or materials.
- Packing orders to ensure that customers receive order intact in as short time frame and accurate as possible while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Satisfy the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly output and accuracy metrics
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor and other office/warehouse duties will be required.
- Experience with SAP based WMS.
- Experienced with SAP ERP.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Analytical, multi-tasking and critical thinking skills required.
- Available to work a flexible operations schedule including holidays, weekends, and evenings as needed.
- Available to work 100% physically at Bosch Mississauga DC.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Able to read, write and understand English.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Understanding key principles of inventory record keeping.
- Keyboard / Computer literacy and accuracy.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year working in a warehouse / receiving department preferred
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to use our BOSCH Group portals (training provided).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner.
- Ability to accept additional tasks, duties, and direction from management.
- Safely operate Powered Industrial equipment to move products or materials for manufacturing such as Counterbalance/Reach truck/ equipment.
- Certification(s) in applicable material handling equipment is considered an asset.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certification is an asset.
- Lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of materials up to and more than 50 lbs.
- Build pallets.
- In the process of moving materials, the inventory control supervisor must lift, bend, stoop, reach, twist, push and pull.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Freud welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.