About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
This 3-month fixed term position is based within the main European Distribution Centre ensuring quality control of packed shipments.
The role is to verify RFID scans from the warehouse team of packed goods against the customer order.
This validation provides essential quality control of items leaving the warehouse.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Exporting RFID Scan from cloud service
- Exporting orders from Oracle database.
- Combining both into the template and verifying the two-match to release the order
- Storing the completed scan document in Google Drive
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Computer Literate – must be confident using computer applications, however, training will be given on in-house systems
- Experience in Excel/Google spreadsheets essential
- Team player – must enjoy working in a team environment, with the ability to liaise with other members of the team to get a task done
- Flexible – able to adapt to a constantly changing environment and willing to take on additional or alternative tasks as required
- Initiative – can identify where improvements could be made, able to implement improved working practices
High attention to detail and accuracy
Experience in import and export shipping would be preferred
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative – where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, embedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring programs
- Competitive total rewards
At Avery Dennison, we do what we love and we love what we do.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach, please go to https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.