We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
- Setup WordPress website from scratch / themes
- Install, configure, and update WordPress plug–ins
- maintain wordpress servers
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites
- Configure speed optimization using existing frameworks / 3rd party tools
- Development and maintenance of internal system of the company
- Understanding of good SEO practices
- Good experience with Google search console troubleshooting and monitoring
- Daily website monitoring
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Experience on deploying wordpress to servers
- Knowledge in website programming using PHP, SQL and Node.js is preferred
- Technical knowledge and skills in IIS, Nginx, Apache and website framework is an advantage
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Tag Management is a plus
- Experience on Pagely is an advantage
- Experience on Mysql & Microsoft SQL Server operation and administration is an advantage
- Experience designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3 is a plus
- Good communication skills with business users
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and able to work in a team or independently
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Applicants will be required to complete an online test.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.