Website VIVANT INC.
VIVANT is the virtual Wine Experience platform dedicated to organic wine. We all know wines made without herbicides and pesticides taste better, are better for us, and are better for our planet. Our mission is to accelerate the wine industry’s move to a more sustainable future. Now you can travel to the world’s greatest wine regions and taste the world’s greatest organic wines, anywhere, anytime at www.vivant.eco.
We are looking for charismatic, knowledgeable, and energetic wine personalities to join our global Wine Advisor team. If you have a great on-camera and in-person presence, a passion for wine education, and like to sell, you might be our next VIVANT.
In this role, you will join our rockstar team delivering online and in-person experiences transporting our users to the world’s greatest wine regions and tables. You must be comfortable with a mix of scripted material, improvisation and enjoy building relationships and sales opportunities.
- Host live globally streamed online experiences for VIVANT users and members
- Deliver in-person experiences with new and existing members in your territory
- Present at retail pop-up events within your territory
- Become educated and stay up-to-date on our portfolio of organic winemakers, wines and wine regions
- Study, train, and become certified to deliver VIVANT experiences
- Answer questions and respond to member inquiries during and after your experiences
- Develop and manage sales relationships with VIP members in your territory
- Continue to advance your wine education through Ècole V, our WSET professional wine school.
- University degree in marketing, business, wine, or similar field
- Working knowledge of and passion for the best sustainable wines of the world
- Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) Level 2+, Certified Sommelier, Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW), or equivalent training a plus
- Previous experience as a live host interacting with an audience via digital channels (YouTube, Zoom, Instagram Live, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and French; some knowledge of Spanish, Italian, or German a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Highly adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop a sales pipeline and meet sales targets
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and “get it done” mindset!
VIVANTs come from different backgrounds and experiences. Our shared values unite us.
- Curious. The hunger to understand leads to our passions. We are always learning new things.
- Bold. We never shy away from our responsibility to question the status quo and impact change.
- Agile. Moving fast to enables us to turn challenges into opportunities in a constantly changing world.
- Trustworthy. We trust and keep each other accountable in all our interactions and endeavors.
- Open-minded. We accept and strive to integrate diverse opinions and perspectives to achieve the best outcomes.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.