Press Ganey, the leading Human Experience (HX) healthcare performance improvement company, offers an integrated suite of solutions that address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 healthcare facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality, and experience of care. Press Ganey is a PG Forsta company.
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for creating deliverables, data reports, and insights specific to Workforce & Engagement topics to support our clients in the healthcare industry. The Advisory Services Analyst collaborates with the client-facing team, leadership, and peers to support client data and insight needs. Core responsibilities include: preparation of PowerPoint deliverables, comprehensive analytic reports in Excel which may include trending, correlations, or basic predictive analysis. In addition, the Advisory Services Analyst will assist in identifying data driven insights to inform the prioritization of engagement and other cultural improvement efforts. This position requires up to 2% travel to client organizations (as appropriate), and/or internal meetings to build strong, committed working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Responsible for providing analytic support within the Workforce Engagement business unit, acting as the subject matter expert on the data.
- Completes standard project deliverables, analytic reports, and/or ad-hoc analytic requests as assigned, with high-quality and attention to detail. This may include executive level presentations, data segmentation, data trending, or statistical analysis such as regression.
- Responsible for synthesizing quantitative and qualitative information into detailed and high-level reports capable of being provided back to clients as presentations, plans, and/or roadmaps.
- Must be proficient in data visualization and able to utilize software, including, but not limited to PowerPoint and Excel to create meaningful executive summaries and other materials as needed to support a client’s improvement journey.
- The Advisory Services Analyst is expected to stay current in best practices both within and external to the healthcare industry.
- Collaborates with company team members, specifically but not exclusive to Advisory, Data and Analytics, and Growth (sales).
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation, research, data illustration and reporting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Advanced Knowledge of Excel. Experience in SPSS or other statistical software (e.g. R or python) is preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to produce quality deliverables with detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a broad range of people in a fast-paced environment to support programs and projects.
- Experience or knowledge of engagement/culture data preferred.
- Experience in a similar role or a background in healthcare preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors Degree required (e.g. business, health science, social science, or technical field) and 2+ years of experience in analytics
- Master’s degree in business, analytics, organizational development, I/O psychology, epidemiology, health services research, economics, quantitative science or related discipline welcomed.
- This position requires approximately 2% travel to client organizations to build strong, committed working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Professional (Non-Management): has organization wide project management responsibilities, typically administrative in nature; may direct the work of a project team or work group as required.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Forsta we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
Press Ganey Associates LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice – Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $54,000 – $86,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus or commission tied to achieved results.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.