Website E3 Recruitment
Workshop Manager, Salary £45 – £50K, days, Monday to Friday, Permanent position, growing company, modern site, no weekend working.
Location of the Workshop Manager Position: Brighouse
A leading UK HGV Vehicle Modification Company require a Workshop Manager due to their current level of business they have a requirement to recruit a Workshop Manager for their site near Brighouse
The Workshop Manager will be responsible for ensuring all documentation is completed to an accurate standard and ensure all necessary resources and systems are in place to allow the team to deliver the best possible service to external and internal customers.
You should have experience of working in a similar workshop/production or Fleet Maintenance environment and you will need a strong background working with HGV’s.
The ideal Workshop Manager will have a high level of communication skills and will be comfortable reporting data and relaying this information to Directors. Senior people at the company
Key Requirements for the Workshop Manager are:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role within the Automotive or Fleet Management sector
- High level of supplier management experience
- Have experience allocating work to the correct departments
- Setting timely deadlines to complete work
- Be able to problem solve, offer solutions to problems to ensure productivity is as efficient as possible.
- Familiarity with workshop systems
- Excellent people management experience
- Full clean driving license
- ICT literature- Essential
- HGV license desirable
- Level 3 HGV maintenance and repair or similar qualification or experience working with heavy vehicles
Alternatively, if you would like a private chat about the Workshop manager role before applying, please contact Rodger Morley at E3 Recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.