Overview of Laundry Attendant Jobs in Canada
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. Laundry Attendant Jobs Canada
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that.
Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada’s fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then Marriott Hotels is for you.
The Laundry Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests. The Laundry Attendant must understand his/her role as brand ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all customers. Laundry Attendant Jobs in Canada
DUTIES For Laundry Attendant Jobs in Canada:
- Collect, sort, transport laundry at the beginning of each shift.
- Remove laundry from dryers and fold immediately to prevent wrinkling.
- Stock linen supply room with clean linens for use for next day.
- Laundry to include bed linens, blankets, Duvets/Comforters, towels & face cloths, and restaurant table linens. At end of the day, all cleaning cloths will also be washed, dried and folded for housekeeping needs.
- Small mending repairs required as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR Laundry Attendant:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
- No education required.
- Physical mobility and stamina required.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills are an asset.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Apply Now for Laundry Attendant Jobs in Canada on your preferred platform.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now button you will be directed to the career page of the concerned job provider, Our Jobs Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.