Job Vacancies at Gulftainer Sharjah, UAE. Established in 1976, Gulftainer is a privately owned, independent port management and 3PL logistics company based in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and for more than 38 years we have been delivering a world-class performance to our customers. Our UAE operations include the Khorfakkan Container Terminal (KCT) and the Sharjah Container Terminal (SCT), and the company’s international presence spans across the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas with projects in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Brazil and the USA. In addition to the facilities in the UAE, Gulftainer’s current portfolio covers activities at Umm Qasr Port in Iraq, Recife Port in Brazil, Tripoli Port in Lebanon and in Saudi Arabia where it manages container terminals in Jeddah and Jubail. The company recently signed a 35-year concession with the Canaveral Port Authority in Florida marking Gulftainer’s first venture in the United States.
• Company/Organization: Gulftainer
• Job Location: Sharjah, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Assistant Customer Service Manager
Location: Sharjah, UAE
• Identify, implement and continually develop the resource utilization, planning and optimization to improve profitability.
• Retain existing customers and develop their service and product delivery.
• Deliver Freight Industry specific information to the customer.
• Liaise with Overseas Agents on routing orders and communicate shipment particular and service levels.
• Liaise with stakeholders including; Customers, Group Business Services, Shipping Lines/Agents, Government Entities and Customs in the execution of the department’s operations.
• Regularly review the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the department and update as and when required.
• Ensure safe operation and compliance of the department’s staff, resource and assets to all Government and Ministry statutory laws, initiatives and Group policies.
• Monitor all hazardous shipments to ensure handling in accordance with applicable rules and regulations ensuring complete department awareness of procedures in case of emergency.
• Deliver an overview of the logistics industry by mode, trade lane, product and provide strategic development planning in line with operational developments within the industry.
• Outline, define and monitor service delivery and shipment management of customer cargos handled by the department.
• Maintain close liaisons with shipping lines and ensure close commercial relationships.
• Collaborate with other Group departments to design and offer integrated business services when available.
• Mentor and coach the department’s staff in operational, customer relation and customer retention activities.
• Administer, monitor and achieve cost base improvements for the department.
• Analyze the department’s financial performance providing; recommendation for development, forecasting and budgeting requirements.
• Compile monthly operation, and financial reports for ML management.
• Determine, coordinate and control the staffing requirements of the department and ensure individuals are developed in line with Group HR principles and policies.
• Share recommendations to hiring and promotion of subordinates.
• Control and authorize Leave and Overtime of subordinates.
• Identify and address all subordinate disciplinary matters and seek Group HR input when required.
• Lead the department in preparation and processing of all internal or external audits.
• Ensure enforcement of the environmental rules, regulations and policies.
• Liaise with QHSE Division on all emergency response programmes to be compliant with HSE guidelines and regulations.
• Coordinate with customer(s) and local authorities as applicable during emergencies to mitigate loss of life, injuries and damages to assets.
• Ensures that all health and safety protocols are enforced and observed in all Company’s activities in order to protect the employees and the public.
Desired Candidate Profile
Manage the day to day activities of the Logistic Services Department by planning, coordinating and guiding the alignment of resource to operational requirements and customer needs to provide a positive commercial return. Coordinate and communicate the operational activities with the customer and vice versa making sure the Division’s services delivery meets and exceeds the customer’s expectation.
Commercial Analyst (Business Development
Location: Sharjah, UAE
• Develops, maintains, and manages database for Liner Services, importers, exporters and forwarders.
• Does thorough detailed analysis on commercial aspects of new projects with full ownership of all commercial assumptions
• Develops pitch decks to support senior executives’ negotiation of new volume with shipping lines
• Provides input updates into CRM, for both assigned and developed customers.
• Consolidates, analyses and prepares presentations to highlight the Value Propositions of various Gulftainer initiatives and projects, Competitor tracking, SWOT, and Liner network costs
• On the basis of service & price proposals given to new customers and returning customers, track and monitor same on the items listed below
• Consolidate and keep updated the “Hitting list”, with new targeted customers. Update feedbacks on calls and contacts made.
• Prepares and distributes Reports & Presentations by providing high quality and well researched content for marketing material, preparing presentations in line with brand guidelines, provides timely inputs for internal and external reports and publications, and distributes internal and external reports within specified time
• Represents GT at trade events and exhibitions and on client site as appropriate
• Provides feedback and key customer insights pertaining to GT and ML services usage and perception; and communicates new and on-going findings to GT and ML stakeholders.
• Assists in pre-qualification preparations and registration of the Company with clients
• Performs other duties as required
Desired Candidate Profile
The right person would be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing the internal customer/contract database and local market database for Gulftainer Group business by thorough market research and available analytical tools. He/She will develop and maintain targeted commercial presentations.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.