Ramp Attendant Jobs in Canada
Summary of Responsibilities for Ramp Attendant Jobs:
Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet all guests in-person or by phone
- Take guest orders and prepare them to guest specifications
- Provide a consistently high standard of service
- Effectively handle customer concerns and exceed customer expectations
- Inform guests of hotel and area information as requested
- Ensure that daily management and guest billing reports comply with company procedures and departmental guidelines
- Ensure accurate cash handling and ordering in Micros POS system
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
Qualifications for Ramp Attendant Jobs:
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Experience with cash handling
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Ability to constantly stand and walk throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements for Ramp Attendant Jobs: Applicants must hold the proper work authorization to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.