Overview Receptionist Jobs in Australia
Steiner Education Australia is the not for profit national association/peak body representing over 40 Steiner/Waldorf schools and 10 Associate members throughout the states and territories of Australia. Each organisation is independent, but through working together we provide a national voice to promote and support Steiner education in Australia.
Cairns Hinterland Steiner School, based in Kuranda, QLD is hiring for a receptionist jobs in Australia and administration superstar! This role is multi faceted, and involves the below duties:
- Answering phone calls and enquiries
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Maintain current first aid training credentials as required by school policy
- Administer first aid to children on a daily basis as required
- Maintain the student care room in a clean, safe manner
- Record first aid visits on student records
- Work with the Administration Assistant to ensure daily attendance records from roll books are entered and maintained
- Assist the management of daily absentee follow ups in accord with school protocols
- Maintain student records in the school’s operating system as required
- Maintain timetable folders as advised by the Head of School
- Manage supplies of tea/coffee/milk for the staff room
- Photocopying/scanning/emailing/faxing as required
- Typing/emailing of correspondence, filing and general office duties as required
- General administration tasks for the Head of School and Business Manager as required
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Show a strong commitment to delivering exceptional and professional customer service. Present a professional, personable and knowledgeable image to prospective and existing parents, students and the wider School community
- Demonstrate a high level of written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess attention to detail and ability to prioritise and conduct a systematic approach to work
- Ability to work positively and effectively within established guidelines and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive material.
Qualifications for Receptionist Jobs in Australia
- Current Queensland Working with Children clearance (or ability to obtain)
- Current first aid certificate
- Demonstrated competency in MS Word and MS Excel
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com with a resume and cover letter. Or click “apply now” below
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.