Overview of Security Guard Jobs in Dubai
Dubai is one of the most dynamic economic cities in the Middle East. Dubai has been a magnet for job seekers, with low unemployment and diversity of work opportunities.
One of the most highly coveted jobs among ex-pat applicants seeking work in the semi-skilled sector is getting a job as a security guard in Dubai. There are plenty of security jobs in Dubai available for job seekers.
Brand: Le Méridien
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
Company Industry: Hotels / Hospitality
A pinnacle of perfection, set within the cosmopolitan Dubai Marina. Grosvenor House Dubai is a landmark of prestige and a symbol of refinement. It is a home for culture, creative excellence, and a collector of lasting impressions.
Grosvenor House is a name steeped in excellence and combines luxurious standards with futuristic flair. A guardian of tradition, perfectly refined. The Grosvenor House prides itself on its impeccable service, built on the legendary hospitality of Arabia. Every wish expressed is met with equal measures of priority, discretion and charm.
Located close to the city center within easy reach of business and leisure facilities, the Grosvenor House is the ideal location for business, leisure or for it your home.
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
Salary: security guard jobs in dubai
The average monthly compensation for security officer Jobs in Dubai is around 4000 AED. The percentage of monthly compensation offered is around 20percent for housing, 8percent for transport, and 11percent for other expenses.
- The needed candidates must have academic qualifications of at least a high School Diploma.
- Wanted applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively.
- Working experience of a minimum of 1 year as a Security Guard or a related field.
- The desired candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.