Station Attendant Jobs in Canada
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Station Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Toronto Airport. Station Attendant Jobs in Canada
We are looking for result oriented, reliable and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight, or operating complex loading equipment, the Station Attendants play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
This is a permanent full-time position. The current salary is $14.00/hr as per the collective agreement. Station Attendant Jobs in Canada
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment.
- Marshal or tow aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning and for loading and unloading of cargo and passenger baggage.
- On-load/off-load cargo and passenger baggage.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license (G or G2).
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve. Station Attendant Jobs in Canada
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.