Recruitment For Waiter Jobs in Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Netherlands has a very good economy which makes the nation have many companies that create Jobs opportunities to the qualified workers to come there and work. Waiter Jobs in Netherlands
Who we are…
A collection of private members’ clubs for like-minded individuals, with currently 23 locations internationally and growing, including Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Amsterdam is our newest opening in the historic Bungehuis.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
We are extending our team and looking for new recruits to join our family that embody our ethos. We have opportunities across various departments, including Membership, Events, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Heath & Well-being.
As well as those candidates with previous experience in hospitality, we encourage like-minded creatives, artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs to apply to join us.
The Role …
We are looking for a communicative and welcoming Waiter/ Demichef de Rang to support our Service Teams in the Club.
You will be mostly busy with:
- Ensuring that all service stations are equipped with the needed mise-en-place
- Serving dishes and drinks while being able to explain all menu items
- Taking orders and providing advice on ingredients and dietary restrictions
- Organizing, cleaning, and maintaining of the station practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, organizational skills according to HACCP guidelines
- Ensuring that our guests have an outstanding dining experience
Requirements for Waiter Jobs in Netherlands
We are looking for you if you have:
- You have completed a professional training in the hotel or restaurant business
- Experience of around 1 – 2 years in a similar position
- Good manners, communicative, flexible and reliable
- Good knowledge of English
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Cookhouse & House Tonic – trips, training and workshops
- Team Events
- An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
- Family Meals during your shifts
- Sport Classes
- Staff Screening
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.