Overview of Car Washing Job in Canada
It turns out that most mobile car washes pay more per hour than fixed site car washes and if you are looking for a job in a car wash you might want to get a job with a mobile carwash and get to work in parking lots all day and not in a smelly carwash.
The average Car Wash Attendant salary in Canada is $25,736 per year or $13 per hour. This is around 0.8 times less than the Median wage of the country.
Entry-level positions start at $18,000 while most experienced workers make up to $36,000. These results are based on 81 salaries extracted from job descriptions. Car Washing Job in Canada
Wash attendants are responsible for performing the daily operational practices of keeping funeral vehicles clean.
Ensure Cleanliness of Funeral Vehicles
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed
- Perform visual inspections of the cleaning equipment and chemicals to ensure proper inventory
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure kept in proper working order
- Keep the wash area spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
- High School Diploma
- Some work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have solid organizational, problem solving and people skills
- Possess integrity and a friendly, approachable personality
- Be sensitive and empathetic, have common sense and a basic understanding, awareness and wisdom of cemetery grief and etiquette
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. and must be able to bend down, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- More than 80% of the work responsibilities will occur outdoors on the cemetery grounds during all seasons and weather conditions
- Limited amount of local and/or multiple location traveling required
- Professional Dress is required when in contact with families.
- Frequent, continuous periods of time standing, up 6 hours per day
- Sitting continuously for many hours per day, up to 6 hours per day
- Climbing stairs to access buildings frequently
- Physical effort requiring manual dexterity is required, includes paperwork, calculators, computers and phone usage
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Working beyond “standard” hours as the need arises
- Travel up to 25%
Postal Code: M3L 1A2
Category (Portal Searching): Operations
Job Location: CA-ON – Toronto
Req ID: Req.86682
Who we are. What we do.
We are North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Latest Job Openings & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.