Overview of Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
In Canada, the Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program (SAWP) was built up in 1966 as a method for conveying specialists to Canada to enable make to up for a lack of apple pickers. Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
Fruit Packer-Seasonal (Apple/Cherry Packers) By SANDHER FRUIT PACKERS LTD
- Location: Kelowna, BC
- Salary: $12.65 / hour
- Vacancies: 250 Vacancy
- Terms of Employment: Seasonal
- Start date: To be communicated with successful applicants
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
- Languages English
- Education: No Education required
- Experience: No Work experience or Will Train Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Sitting, Standing for an extended period, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling.
Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Team player, Organized Specific Skills
Cherry Packers –Cherry Picking, Cherry Sorting, removing debris, leafs from the cherries on sorting line. Dumping cherries from buckets to tank stations. Making Boxes, and weighing packaged final product.
- Apple Packers –Apple Picking, Sorting/removing the defected apples (bruises, cut, hail) from the sorting line. Removing debris or leafs from apples. Package the apples in trays to boxes or bags into boxes. Weighing packaged product on the scale.
- Weight Handling Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, We are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.