Supermarket Jobs in Canada: Are you seeking supermarket and shopping mall jobs in Canada? We are posting several job titles related to supermarkets and shopping mall in Canada. Most shopping malls and supermarkets are looking to hire individuals with knowledge of sales and marketing skills. There are hundreds of supermarkets that offer a wide variety of jobs in Canada for foreigners as well.
Entry-level jobs and professional job careers both stand readily available to employment seekers. Apply online to get supermarket jobs and receive further details on entry-level jobs and professional careers for hire today.
Metro Inc. is a Canadian food retailer operating in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario. The company is based in Montreal, Quebec with head office at 11011 Boulevard Maurice-Duplessis. Metro is the third-largest grocer in Canada, after Loblaw Companies Limited and Sobeys.
A strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices.vThe success of the company is attributed to our team’s drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers. The Grocery Night Crew on 201- 1230 Queen St. W. Toronto, ON. is waiting for you!
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Customer service driven
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good product knowledge and attention to detail
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or this job description to be available in an accessible format, please advise.
Latest Openings for Supermarket Jobs in Canada:
|Job Titles||No. of Vacancies|
|Loader and Unloader||80|
- Operate cash register;
- Process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments;
- Scan items;
- Receive payment for goods or services;
- Stock shelves and clean counter area;
- Greet customers;
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags;
- Weigh produce and bulk foods;
- Provide customer service;
- Monitor all entrances and exits request proof of payment when necessary
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
What can we offer you?
- $14.00 per hour with incremental increases according to the collective agreement
- Shift premium available for night shifts (based on position)
- Paid orientation and training
- A variety of shifts including daytime, afternoons, nights, and weekends
- Up to 24 hours per week
- A fast-paced customer-focused environment
- An active work life
Who Can Apply for Supermarket Jobs in Canada?
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for any supermarket jobs listed above in the table. If you are not currently authorized to live and work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application for further process. If you are currently outside of Canada you can immigrate to Canada by applying for Express Entry. So, all the interested candidates must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for supermarket job vacancies in Canada:
- Language: English, French
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma and master degree
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Work Setting: Supermarket/Grocery Store
- Job Type: Part-Time, Full-Time
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Team Player, Accurate, Punctual, Excellent Oral Communication
How to Apply for Supermarket Jobs in Canada?
If you are interested to work at a supermarket and shopping mall in Canada, you have to apply online application for each job. There are several supermarkets hiring both freshers and experienced workers. To apply for an interesting job follow the steps described below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada’s official website]
- Read all the job descriptions carefully and make a proper decision whether to apply or not.
- Create a job bank Canada profile [if you already have created Job Bank Canada careers login, then go to your profile]
- Upload your updated CV and job cover letter
- Submit your job application.
If you are eligible for the applied position, you will get a call or email from a supermarket HR member very soon.
APPLY FOR MORE JOBS IN CANADA BELOW
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now button you will be directed to the career page of the concerned job provider, Latest Job Openings & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of recruitment.